This year, at the annual Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, the Internet of Things was the dominant theme “where there were devices that turn on the oven while you’re at work, vacuum your floor, lock your door from remote locations and drive your car”. Take a quick look:
“Life as they depict it via the Internet of Things has become easy and simple. (None of the devices ever break down, and they install themselves!)
- Electronic ovens
- Robotic floor cleaning tools
- Algorithmic temperature control devices for the home
- Bigger 4K TV sets
- More Phones, Tablets and Phablets
- Audi drove their pilotless car from Silicon Valley to CES in Las Vegas over two days.
- Toyota introduced the first car every made to run on hydrogen
- Dolby Atmos, advanced audio technology that enables only two speakers to provide immersive sound as in a movie complex.
Foley Ibidapo is a creative strategist with a multidisciplinary background in event marketing, content marketing and social media marketing for non-profits, companies and organizations including: PUMA, Lenovo, Victoria's Secret, Massachusetts Life Sciences Initiative, Didfit, Saucony and Creative Manna.